DMR Research Respect and Takes Care of your privacy
There are a few ways where personal information is collected and used by us.
- What nature and extent of personal information we collect, how we collect it and why.
- How we use that information.
- The options and methods we offer to individuals to fulfil their right towards Privacy, including how to access and update information.
We've tried to keep it as simple and concise as possible. Please review the Policy before you share any personal information with us. By using the website further and providing us with your personal information, you are demonstrating your consent for the same.
Please be aware that these could be reviewed and updated to make our practices towards Privacy better and stronger.
Our Commitment to Privacy Acts and Regulations:
We are committed to highest levels of compliance towards the applicable Privacy acts and regulations where we offer our Services to.If you have any questions contact us at email@example.com.
What Information do we collect?
We collect information in the following areas and ways:
- The Information that you provide to us when signing-up for or maintaining an account, registering for any event with us or otherwise receiving a service from us.
- Name, email, phone number, address
- Job title and professional details
- Your information that we receive through referrals from users, your employers or others.
- Your data that might be collected from third parties, including, in some cases, publicly available directories, as part of our marketing and prospecting activities.
- The information collected through the above means will be limited to:
- Billing related information (where applicable)
- Any information relevant to event attendance
- Opinions and other information requested and provided by you through website and other channels.
When you use our websites, we might automatically collect and analyze certain information, which includes unique browser identifiers, IP addresses, browser and operating system information, device identifiers, geo-location and other device-specific information, and Internet connection information.
This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 15. If we discover that we have received any information from a child under the age of 15 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we have received any information from or about anyone under the age of 15, please contact us immediately.
We and our third-party service providers, including analytics providers and third-party content providers or advertising partners, may automatically collect certain information whenever you access and use the Services ("Usage Information"). We may share your Personal Information or your non-personally identifying information with ad networks for online behavioural advertising purposes.
What do we do with the information collected?
- We uses your information collected in the following ways:
- The sign-up details are stored in our database and used for further identification and where applicable, authentication purposes.
- To send you certain information on areas that are of interest and relevant to you, including information about our new offerings, including events that could be of value to you. These will be sent only as per your specific consent for the same.
- For our legitimate interests in conducting our business, such as:
- To fulfill your requests and opted services;
- To respond to your questions, concerns, or customer service inquiries;
- To otherwise communicate with you about your account;
- To conduct research and analysis, including surveys with your consent;
- To create aggregated or anonymized data, which we may use
- The technical and related User end data collected will be used for the following purposes:
- Monitoring and analyzing to ensure effective and efficient system performance and usage.
- Identification and proactive handling of any technical issues
- Troubleshooting and support purposes.
In this process, we also will be using third party services and tools, where necessary, such as Google analytics.
- We don’t profile the users or monitor the behaviour of users using the personal information either manually or in an automatic manner, for any purpose other than legitimately required as a part of delivering and supporting the designated service from us.
If you have any questions or information regarding this policy, you may contact us via the means provided on this site.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and any dispute shall be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org